The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Vs Soma = Buff Supra

syle

Aaaand how ranking it up will change anything? By Scotts word whoever has it gets to keep it and use it, so all one has to do is buy the BP. This affects only people that hop into the game after the change comes into effect. So, in a sense, it's a kick to the balls of new players. That will surely bring more positive attention to the game, right?

Waah! Waah! I no longer have the best gun and I have to work at another one!

Give me a @(*()$ break.

hahaha

such a bad troll

I don't even potato supra coz it was always garbage

from the moment it was in dojo it was S#&$

if they are doing tiers than a tier 7 clan should be better than soma

and best guns are acrid and supra flux and despair/gremlins l2p noob

Supra's projectile speed is really bad.

Thats basicly the only good thing you have from Soma in comparison to Gorgon - better % of armor piercing in your overall dmg and bit reduced spread. Its not a big issue in low-mid play. You only feel difference past lvl 50 or so, but Soma also starts to fall back vs guns with inherit Armorpiercing at this stage.

Problems?

P.S Flux still beats the crap out of EVERY primary rifle vs 100+ enemies.

Wrong.

I have a Gorgon with five Forma on it, and a Soma with three Forma. Soma kills low level stuff faster than a rainbow Gorgon.

Also, even at rank 150+ Soma out damages Flux for virtually everything other than light infested. Same would be true at rank 500 or 1000.

DE just trapped themselves by not nerfing the soma in time and planning to up its mastery rank, just because they love the gun. Now new players can stick to the soma throughout the entire game and bore themselves faster.

The only way now is to buff practically all weapons around the soma, and give it a not too high mastery rank e.g. 5 to make new players more inclined to change weapons earlier.

Humongous powercreep is inevitable now.

DE just trapped themselves by not nerfing the soma in time and planning to up its mastery rank, just because they love the gun. Now new players can stick to the soma throughout the entire game and bore themselves faster.

The only way now is to buff practically all weapons around the soma, and give it a not too high mastery rank e.g. 5 to make new players more inclined to change weapons earlier.

Humongous powercreep is inevitable now.

indeed, this is the issue. At the rate of weapon introduction because of the Soma, Warframe will be on its death throes in months. Powercreep is a grave GRAVE mistake and allowing it is even worse of one.

That's hardly the point. If you've been reading about the feedback regarding the two guns, you'll notice that people are upset that the Supra's power is not proportionate to its material cost and Mastery rank requirement as compared to the Soma. Let's hope your next post does not reflect your IGN like this one seems to do.

this made me lol 

I LOVE my 4 star Supra...  but even if they DOUBLED its crit rate it would still be a measly 5%...  so thats not the answer

IMO its damage type needs to be changed to LASER [funny that!] and needs innate AP

as it is, with the ridiculous cost and mastery rank it should at least be MID game viable let alone end game

P.S  and the fact of the matter is that the Soma should never have released with the OP crit rate/crit dmg that it has ..sorry Soma lovers