Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Digital Extreme Lighting

AnnaCurser

On 2019-09-13 at 5:09 PM, DavidCurser said:

OMG I hate #*!%ing adaptive Exposure! someone is flashing the lightswitch every few seconds, its super disturbing to look at! But when i turn it off, the game looks like S#&$ once more. What stupid piece of S#&$ game looks like this!

Look at this! I turned it all Off and I cant see any difference in how the light works!
then i turned it on again. it looks the #*!%ing same!

nodifference.jpg

its Pitch black either way! and super bright Spot lights! theres no option to change that. What has DE done to this #*!%ing game?

change_Kopie.jpg

Having the same issue too. I turn off Adaptive Exposure to have better environment lighting without having to get blinded when I come out of a fairly dark area, but this makes warframe energy effects and such have an extreme white tint to them, and makes the navigation menu go all milky white...

Edited by Ruineric

I'm hoping they fix this soon, the lighting and metals still look wrong, a lot of areas don't seem to have lighting apply correctly.

There's even issues with the lighting/shadows not applying until 60 seconds after you load in and you still have to travel between rooms to then watch them "pop" in.

Edited by Sean