Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Shawzin notes unplayable with certain keybindings

MegaPoxel

First off, I hope I put this in the right thread. I ran into this problem when I stumbled across a shawzin song that require the chord where all three frets are held simultainiously.

Using the left, up and right arrow keys as sky, earth and water frets interchangibly, makes the chord where you hold all three impossible to play. What the game will do is highlight only two of the frets but play no sound when a note is pressed, which when playing a song that requires that chord, it will register as a missed note. I have tried testing different control schemes for the frets and it seems to be just those three keys which is quite a shame as that's my prefered layout for shawzin.

Unfortunaly I only have the one keyboard and PC with Warframe installed, so I can't test this on another machine or keyboard. Any help would be appreciated.

Additionally, the D key is permanently bound to restart a song, so if you try to re-bind one of your notes to D, you cannot finish playing any song and will restart the song every time the 3 note gets played. I.E. I was having trouble keeping my fingers on 1, 2, and 3 so I rebound my keys to A, W, and D, which is far more comfortable for me.