Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghoul purge bug or another unexplained hidden loop hole?

Vimkhor

I have run the ghoul purge dozens of times to get my friend a Quartakk. She is MR 13 currently.

3 times now it has dropped for us, everyone in the party receives the BP but she is getting a Journal Fragment in its place for a reward. What is going on here? She is over the MR requirement, she has built the Stubba which dropped just fine, why is she not getting what the rest of the party is getting. Only the Quartakk, every other reward is as it should be, all 4 people get the same item, but that gun, 3 get it and the other isn't allowed to apparently.

Is there a hidden requirement to get the Quartakk?

59 minutes ago, slotschii said:

Are all others done with their Journal Fragments except her? than all others would get a different drop instead of the fragment.

i am not finished with journal fragments, i have most but not all, i doubt she would be either, just seems strange that 3 get it and she doesn't.

1 hour ago, Bl4zko said:

Rewards bugged probably, there is no hidden requirement for the weapon. Did you get an host migration by chance? I remember host migrations could sometimes cause different rewards, but I don't know if that still happens or not.

You know, now that i think about it i think she was not the host on any of the runs, there was no host migration but there were randoms filling 1 or 2 slots at times, only myself and her the constant. but when i asked in chat did everyone get the quartakk they all said yes. i wonder if we make her host if it would still do that. Not much left but to try it i guess.