The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwing won’t stop moving down! Can’t hover

(PSN)threesi6mafia

This bug happens after the game has been running for about half an hour, every time I go into any archwing mission or plains/vallis my archwing starts to move down in elevation and I can’t stop it with my default up/down controls (x/LB).

When I hit L3 to sprint mode the added boost effect from “x” makes me slow down instead of speed up. Also, after L3 it is as though the game is holding down the “x” button for me and I cannot stop the full sprint mode.

this is frustrating since I can’t simply hover in my archwing during defense missions, or to spot enemies from elevation, or cast my cosmic crush with Itzal during eidolon. 

Any insight is appreciated, the bug seems to fix itself after I restart the game, but whenever I do 5x3 captures on eidolons it begins to bug on the third run without fail.

Yes I have two controllers and it happens even if I switch in-game while it’s happening.

I can use the same controller and when I restart the game the problem resolved itself but only temporarily.

Once the bug occurs it does not go away until I restart. It happens about every third time I go into an archwing eligible mission or area.