Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My 2 issues with Zealots

TheSixOfDiamonds

So, by and large I have no issues with the Zealots, at least that are unique to Zealots. They are as follows, and are linked:

Spawning clear across the map, except one (usually the Baptizer is the one whose actually near me), and what seems to be a no time limit invulnerability.

When only one spawns near me (esp in a survival), and the others are literally 200m+ away, and yet can still give their buddy invulnerability, it just kills anything I'm doing. I have to stop whatever mission I'm running to go play whack-a-Zealot, because they apparently can't be bothered to come fight me. If only one of them is actually interested in a scrap, why in the stars should I have to stop everything and go get the guys who can buff with invincibility from ranges that kill the pacing (and believability)?

I realize it's near the end of the Season, sorta, but please note for the next wave: if things are gonna be sent to kill us (and they will), please actually have them be interested in a fight. Thank you.

Yes, if I get all three together it's tough but I deal.  But when they spawn 600m away from each other on two separate levels of the map while I'm soloing I might as well abort and be done with it.   There's no way to drag them together and it's a total killjoy to be focused primarily on running away from the invulnerable deathtrap.   I've disliked the fanatics from day one, but this is over the top and I'll just sit out the next nightwave.  FFS not fun.