Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp + Hobble Dragon Key = The Spaz Dance (bug)

BloodForCavalero

Dear DE,

I recovered the 4 orokin vaults challenge. I slapped on the Hobble Dragon Key, because I was too lazy to make another. To my surprise, sprinting and jumping causes Wisp to enter an interpretive dance. 

1. Sprint - Sucks Wisp into the ground, where she does her best impressions of a skate.

2. Jumping - Prevents Wisp from switching weapons and using them. Jumping again, allows Wisp to use her weapons.

3. Bullet Jumping - Arms start to wave, ending in the currently held weapon to become stuck in Wisp's head.

This seems to be a game-breaking bug, as I was forced to abort the mission since I couldn't fight. No other Dragon Key is bugged on Wisp.

Thank you for your time. 

:suda::hexis:

I am not able to reproduce some of the issues you spoke about. 
Moving around and what-not is definitely bugged, we are looking into fixes now. If you are able to reproduce the jumping, and bullet jumping and link a video, screenshots, or additional reproduction steps and we can pursue this further. 

14 hours ago, [DE]Tweep said:

I am not able to reproduce some of the issues you spoke about. 
Moving around and what-not is definitely bugged, we are looking into fixes now. If you are able to reproduce the jumping, and bullet jumping and link a video, screenshots, or additional reproduction steps and we can pursue this further. 

I'll see what I can do.

Edit : Ok, so I tried but I was unable to repeat any of the bugs I reported.

Though I was playing solo, I'm going to assume I had some bad lag that night. Maybe a background scan I wasn't aware of, or YouTube since I have it in the background while farming.

Thank you for responding. ❤️

Edited by StarkRed