Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

I'm still confused till this day where it shows you what clan you are in. Can anyone possibly let me know what clan I have been assigned to and who is my ranking officer!? I have some questions!!

IGN: UTxJGTheDon

Contacts > Clan Tab (on the top)

It should say your clan membership status there.  With that information, I could tell you who your officers and such are. 

I'm also in the alliance chat if you happen to already be in one of the BROFRAME's. 

Edited by lstalri

As of this point, all applications have been read and invites have been sent out.  If you did not receive an invite, the you either did not meet the requirements, or you must leave your current clan/clear all pending applications. 

Enjoy your stay in the BROFRAME Alliance!

Contacts > Clan Tab (on the top)

It should say your clan membership status there.  With that information, I could tell you who your officers and such are. 

I'm also in the alliance chat if you happen to already be in one of the BROFRAME's. 

So it just says that I am in "Broframe"..so one of the clans inside of the broframe alliance is just called "Broframe"?? Is that correct?

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

To the following people: Please leave your current clan or clear all pending invites so we may send you one of our own for BROFRAME!

obito13

XxPR0snyperXx

Galigor

wharone

PredatorialSamurai

Im not in a clan though :P