Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

BROFRAME IS BESTFRAME, Welcome to all new members!

I actually realized I could drag and drop the image to create a new tab and get the link that way. Alternatively I could use firebug and decode the webpage to find it, and if push really came to shove, I could use puush to take a screenshot of the screenshot and call it quits, so whatever >.>

wat. Just right click any image and click 'copy link URL'

It was for real. I thought IGN was referring to IGN.com. Tacgnomancer whispered to me in-game and told me what IGN was, and I feel like an idiot.

Nah you aren't an idiot for not knowing that. It is just a bit more of an obscure usage of the acronym so in case anyone else had the same question I thought it might be a good idea to toss it out... besides it's easier to just blame the whole thing on MikeB.

Edited by Kiyote

Does Heresay have a Clan Emblem? Forgot to check it :P

Also, do you use this topic as a forum/group/whatever or you have other places to comunicate out of the game?

We currently communicate on various platforms, but DE hasn't really provided a curated location for clans to make their announcements so it is kind of a mess.

BROTEAM GAMING Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BROTEAMGAMING (We update there every once a while)

Mike B's Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/akamikeb (The big announcements and Warframe related videos go there)

Mike B's Twitter: https://twitter.com/akamikeb (Aside from BROFRAME stuff there will be a lot of chatter, so this might not be for everyone.)

We have slight plans to fix this in the future with a much more efficient location for all things BROFRAME... But more on that later!

Clan Badges: All BROFRAME Clans currently have the same badge, the one shown at the top of the original post in this thread. Mike B editted and uploaded it before the split.

A few more notes to remember:

• Please be sure to clear your pending Clan Invites and leave your clan before applying! We will be unable to invite you otherwise. Not making sure of this will usually jam the process and just keep you waiting a lot longer.
  • Please do not expect an instantenous response or invite. We don't have clerks sitting at their table waiting for you to apply, we are a group of people with other things in their lives. We're just 1-2 people per clan, so keep calm and carry on playing while you wait.
Aaaand there goes my 500th post. Edited by Feam

Greetings gentlemen.

Very much interested in joining the famous BROFRAME :)

IGN: EvilRussianBear

And yes I am Russian, yes I do know english, in fact pretty good. Yes, motherland and vodka!

We'll due to the fact that I have awesome internet, region is not a problem unless someone else is hosting :)

Active player, and my Conclave is 1400+ long (jk >:)

In addition, I'm a pretty positive mature individual, crazy and creative. And yes I do have a life

My work suit is Gentlemen Rhino.

In the basement:

Frosty Prime (Has some style, only for buisness meeting)

Ash (Sexy beast, sadly in this town there are no clubs that allow to dress like that)

Vauban (Still new, feel like wearing this one when it's not raining)

Excalibur (Those pijamas that you had when you were young, bring back memories, and... no, actually that's the only thing they do)

... and the last but not the least (I hope) Nekros, the main competitor to "bear" the Gentlemen title.

XV2raZ8.jpg

In Soviet Warframe PENCAKES bake you !

Edited by EvilRussianBear

1. Post your IGN

2. Submit a screenshot of your profile/stats page. We want to see everything from General Stats to Average Cipher Time in one shot along with your name and mastery rank at the top

3. Use the word “pancakes” in a sentence.

Meaning: We don't need your Operation Scores. 
Edited by lstalri

IGN: Pyrobotics

Unfortunately my print screen button is jacked so I can't get my stats in here BUTT, I will post them as text. (If this is unacceptable, do you know of another way to take a screenshot?)

Thank you Diruo for the help: I will upload a link to steam once I'm done redownloading Warfame through steam. EDIT Never mind Steam refuses to take a picture either. Fantastic.

Time Played                   75:20:30

Skill                                0

Gross Income                 2,093,547

Missions Completed       386

Missions Failed              29

Missions Quit                 18

Completion Rate            89%

Quit Rate                       4%

Ciphers Solved              199

Ciphers Failed               1

Average Cipher Time     6s

I also just realized I have exactly 6666 assists. I'm worse than the Devil himself >:D

By the way, I heard you liked pancakes so I made you waffles.

Edited by Pyrobotics