►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

whos the leader of this clan?

Mike B founded the Alliance and is in control of the "BROFRAME" Clan,

Squishei is in control of "BROFRAME Heresy",

Emojojojo is in control of "BROFRAME Gluttony",

I'm in control of "BROFRAME Violence",

Vekien was in control of "BROFRAME Lust" which is currently in hiatus,

and for the most part, lstalri takes the reins of them all. Imagine a majestic robocop riding 5 horses at once, with explosions in the background.

Wow, that last image of robocop did not end well in my mind when I pictured it. Lol.

Looking forward to editing my post for joining broframe for tonight! :)

(I sure hope that you guys would at the very least say thanks for my resources contribution. Unlike my last clan...) :-)

Mike B founded the Alliance and is in control of the "BROFRAME" Clan,

Squishei is in control of "BROFRAME Heresy",

Emojojojo is in control of "BROFRAME Gluttony",

I'm in control of "BROFRAME Violence",

Vekien was in control of "BROFRAME Lust" which is currently in hiatus,

and for the most part, lstalri takes the reins of them all. Imagine a majestic robocop riding 5 horses at once, with explosions in the background.

Wow, that last image of robocop did not end well in my mind when I pictured it. Lol.

Looking forward to editing my post for joining broframe for tonight! :)

(I sure hope that you guys would at the very least say thanks for my resources contribution. Unlike my last clan...) :-)

As a semi-public clan and alliance we appreciate any contribution we can get. We have no rules or laws, and nobody has to contribute if they don't want to, but in the end of the day people seem to progress through the game pretty well using nothing but kindness and respect for one another. You don't need a solid structure or a way to make certain people uncomfortable with the clan.

That said, most clans have already funded most of what the Warlords (and the game itself) put on their table! If you find that you have some resources that could go towards something the clan would benefit from, but it just isn't available in the Dojo yet, you should definitely suggest it to me or to lstalri.

This goes to all players in all clans. Our dojos are generally complete on all necessities, but if anyone has ideas that people would like, they are welcome to share them!

As a semi-public clan and alliance we appreciate any contribution we can get. We have no rules or laws, and nobody has to contribute if they don't want to, but in the end of the day people seem to progress through the game pretty well using nothing but kindness and respect for one another. You don't need a solid structure or a way to make certain people uncomfortable with the clan.

That said, most clans have already funded most of what the Warlords (and the game itself) put on their table! If you find that you have some resources that could go towards something the clan would benefit from, but it just isn't available in the Dojo yet, you should definitely suggest it to me or to lstalri.

This goes to all players in all clans. Our dojos are generally complete on all necessities, but if anyone has ideas that people would like, they are welcome to share them!

I am so excited to play over the long weekend now! And that's the spirit :P

Edited by clev86