Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator fashion

Friendly_Zerat

I think it would be neat if DE added a way to keep or discard new look of your operator, not meaning the armor or anything else since we have the A B C  categories for the operator outfits for  a couple of patches now. I mean the face, hair, eyes, skin... things like that.. I think a solution for players to experiment with their operators if they were too scared that they couldn't remake the old one if they don't like the new one, they could reverse the changes. (personally i'd love that) i always wanted to mess around a little bit, specially since the new female hairstyles are out, make a female operator for myself perhaps. However, i also really like my male operator atm and i'd love to see how the new one would look before making it final (so for example they could implement a discard or accept changes for the looks.) What do you guys think? i think it would be nice for fashion framers.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Friendly_Zerat said:

we have the A B C  categories for the operator outfits

Oh I thought those loadouts were for face options too... I'm glad I haven't experimented with that, don't want to lose my current operator looks! Saving the operator face options would be indeed nice! But this must go to the Feedback section, DE may nevet notice your idea here.