The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Recent bugs?? Invis w/ hushed weapon and linking veiled rivens

(PSN)AngelsMercy77

So this is getting rather annoying today.

1. And the most annoying because why have a hushed /supressed mod if it isn't going to work anyhow but trying to do scanning with Ivara using HUSHED ignis wraith in Void extermination but although I'm not anywhere even in the same room with the enemy my weapon is alerting them! I was even under ground from a bunch and when I came back up every one was scattered like brainless chickens and worth half the scan points! 

2. Linking any veiled riven is not showing the challenge to others. I looked at a couple being offered/linked in trade chat today and instead of showing the challenge it gave you the 'you must prove yourself' message instead.

3. Sorry but has to be said, ALL of the settings having reverted to original was REALLLLLLYYYYY a pain in the butt! Everything from controller settings to chat settings to audio was messed up. If this was a PC bug, it would have been nice to of had a heads up before so we could have at least prepared with screen shots of something of how we had our settings so as to have been able to revert them back easier 😞

Can someone please look at the silenced weapon issue please??? It's bad enough that there is still the ever present issue that when scanning that you still randomly when ever the game wants to or decides to will revert to your primary weapon instead of staying in the scanner causing you to kill instead of getting your scans but now even more an issue without silenced weapons working right! 

1 hour ago, (PS4)PrincessDragonN1 said:

So this is getting rather annoying today.

1. And the most annoying because why have a hushed /supressed mod if it isn't going to work anyhow but trying to do scanning with Ivara using HUSHED ignis wraith in Void extermination but although I'm not anywhere even in the same room with the enemy my weapon is alerting them! I was even under ground from a bunch and when I came back up every one was scattered like brainless chickens and worth half the scan points! 

This has to do with you not understanding the mechanics of the game.
Mods make a weapon silent, yes. This means, that shooting said weapon won't make any noise. But for example, the explosion from something like a Penta isn't silent, not even with a mod.
Enemies "screaming" and shooting isn't silent either. And Ignis isn't really a one shotting weapon. So chances are, that enemies, when attacked, still have time to scream and shoot.
Other enemies will hear that and get alerted.

Why even use a gun with Ivara? Just use a dagger and one hit every enemy in the game...