Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bug causing you to be able to equip unowned (and tennogen) skins on warframes

Mallnaxus

i didnt see any other topic about this 

i was looking at helmets for wukong prime and i hovered over the mithra skin and backed out i noticed that when i exited the skin appeared equipped on wukong this didnt save and reverted i did it again but noticed the prime toggle button hitting it caused the skin to load fully and it saved so i was wearing the wukong mithra skin without owning it im assuming this will happen with other prime frames that have full body tennogen 

to be clear i reset my wukong primes skin back to the deluxe after this 

It happened to me too, came here to report it.

How to replicate:

Go to customize and preview a full skin (skin+helmet) and exit the menu, the previewed part will revert to owned one but the other (helmet if viewing skin and viceversa) will remain as the unowned. If you now click on that unowned part and preview the full skin and then exit it will remain a full unowned skin. You can then change colors and rotate it and such.

For me, my "Wukong Mithra Skin" (not owned), when equipped to both spots with this bug, look exactly the same as Wukong Prime Helmet + skin.

The same can happen with animation set not owned and possibly more, just change the colors to keep the not owned item equipped. But it only show it as default or none, when the text shows I equipped an item not owned.