Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught Nightmare

(PSN)ATreidezz

I was browsing YT looking gameplays of DMC 5 when i remembered that there's a mode in it called Bloody Palace. And i think its a very cool mode where it pits the player against various enemies, including bosses, in a dungeon kind of level. 

I think if warframe can adopt this for Simaris, then it will be really cool. Get rid of the efficieny (timer), but keep that ability spam blocker, and as the name suggest, give/switch nightmare modifier every 1 or 2 rounds, pit the players against all enemies from every faction, including bosses every certain rounds, warframe junction specters, silver groove specters, the index enemies, even razorback and exploiter orb (2nd phase). Switch objectives and modes every few rounds (except for bosses) , preferably like:

1. defense (1 round by timer, not enemy counts) 

2. supply sabotage from cetus bounty (make it like hive, so each destroyed supply gives a environmental hazards)

3. Index banking (1 round) 

4.  INFESTED SALVAGE (but probably to include other enemy faction as well) 

5. Disruption  (requires 2 perfect waves to proceed) 

6. MASTERY RANK TESTS OBJECTIVES ( Mobile capture point MR 23, Time orbs exterminate MR 17, carousel MR 12)

At end of each round, a portal will open and upon entering it, players will have to decide 1 of 2 available mode for the next round, kind of like end of defense mission, between extract and continue. If a player want to extract, simply dont enter the portal like normal onslaught. 

Rewards could be focus, simaris standings, various resources, radiant relics, whatever simaris has in store. 

The idea behind this mode is to create an endless mode that is not just a mind numbing spam (ability) to kill everything as fast as you can, and since it has various different objectives, it will not have a specific meta to it, meaning people would have to adapt to the gameplay.