The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs Encountered By Me... Personally!

Karela2

So here they are:

1. Melee weapon withdraw -  sometimes you can`t withdraw your melee weapon if you want to defeat the mobs, even if you keep pressing the E button! I don`t understand how or why it happers this! Sometimes the bug dissapears if you change the weapons.

2. "Invisible" door - sometimes when you open a big door, you can`t pass it! When you try to pass it into next room your running in one place like your running agains a wall!

3. Host Migration in progress - WTF is this?  Is this a bug or what?! This happens many times (I don`t know how or why), and each time, it doesn`t matter if im in an alert, solo or online mission or even a private mission, after this occurs, I end up alone in the mission! Everyone in the squad is GONE!

4. Health/Energy Team Restore devices - Even if I use Energy or Health it simply does the same freaking thing! It restores Energy to me and to team mates. So the problem is why when I use Health Team Restore, instead of giving me HEALTH it gives me ENERGY!

5. Running in one place players - well even if it sounds wierd that it happens. Even if I don`t feel im lagging I see other running in one place like they are running agains the wall (I guess they are lagging)! Please fix this!

So here they are:

1. Melee weapon withdraw -  sometimes you can`t withdraw your melee weapon if you want to defeat the mobs, even if you keep pressing the E button! I don`t understand how or why it happers this! Sometimes the bug dissapears if you change the weapons.

2. "Invisible" door - sometimes when you open a big door, you can`t pass it! When you try to pass it into next room your running in one place like your running agains a wall!

3. Host Migration in progress - WTF is this?  Is this a bug or what?! This happens many times (I don`t know how or why), and each time, it doesn`t matter if im in an alert, solo or online mission or even a private mission, after this occurs, I end up alone in the mission! Everyone in the squad is GONE!

4. Health/Energy Team Restore devices - Even if I use Energy or Health it simply does the same freaking thing! It restores Energy to me and to team mates. So the problem is why when I use Health Team Restore, instead of giving me HEALTH it gives me ENERGY!

5. Running in one place players - well even if it sounds wierd that it happens. Even if I don`t feel im lagging I see other running in one place like they are running agains the wall (I guess they are lagging)! Please fix this!

1. Never happened to me. Well, maybe because I'm not using melee often enough....

2. that's happened because of lagging (CMIIW. I never encountered this one).

3. That's hapenned when the host player disconnected. When that happened, the host will be changed to one of the players on that squad and all the data will be migrated. It's not bug, it's the game's mechanism. IF you're alone after host migration, then the one who's disconnected from the rest is you.

4. Never happened to me too. Anyone have idea?

5. Lag, lag everywheeeere.

Like what above me said, there's no real fix for lagging issue.

Edited by agung.up

3. Why I would dissconnect from everyone else when I want to finish the mission with the squad not by myself!

not disconnected by will, but by accident. after I read your post again, I'm pretty sure you have a connection problem. all your problem are common problem on bad connection.