Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Axi V9 relic not dropping Venka Prime Guantlet

ArcaneFrame

My friend and I have been exclusively farming Radiant axi v9's since Friday(9/26). We ran at least 15 relics together, and two rad shares together. That's .9^38, or 98.17 chance of getting the venka prime gauntlet. I've also opened ~10 relics by myself, which while not rad shared, had another radiant v9 in a few of them. 50 is probably a low estimate for number of v9's i've seen opened, which puts me at 99.48% to get the relic. I know my friend has done at least 5 rad shares, as well as other relics. He's guessing he's at ~70 relics opened(99.93), which I'd say is another low estimate. We've also heard from others in our groups that they're having issues getting the venka prime gauntlet. It's certainly with in the realm of possibility that we are both just cursed by the RNG, but seeing the others in chat complaining makes me wonder if there's something else going on. 

I'm getting something similar. I've opened about 30 radiant Meso K1 relics.

I have obtained a massive amount of Akstiletto Prime Barrels and not a single Tigris Prime Receiver.

I'm thinking it has to be a bug, I haven't run the numbers, but there has to be a phenomenally low chance of that happening.