Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep getting dismounted from K-Drive.

Inafx

I hope this is the right subforum.

So i kept getting dismounted from K-Drive in Fortuna, haven't try it in The Plains.

Basically when i press 'X' to mount it, it automatically dismount like i was pressing 'E'. I wasn't. It ocassionally works after about 9-12 tries, it stayed like normal, i can ride it as usual but when i dismount it manually by pressing 'E' and try to mount it again the same problem occur. Have no idea how this happens.

note. I still can use Archwing like normal.

This has been happening to me since the last update.  Very frustrating bug for an aspect of the game that was already annoying, grinding K Drive affinity. 

I have my keys mapped to E for getting on and off.  K for using K Drive launcher.  

Edited by LooseExplosion

15 hours ago, Inafx said:

Have you tried mapping the keys to  a different key? I haven't.

The issue was fixed for me with the last hotfix.

UPDATE:  Just did my daily standing races and the issue still persists.  I had zero issues yesterday, but today had a few auto dismounts.  

Edited by LooseExplosion

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, same here, guys. I'm experiencing this very issue for over a month or two. I'm basically can't use K-Drive unless some miracle happens on my N-th attempt to mount it. But then I have to dismount on my own, 'cause you can't interact with anything when using the board, thus it gets borked again. It's really infuriating at this point. I'm not even bothering using K-Drive on the Plains/OV when playing with other players, because AW works just fine and doesn't waste your time.

It just works whenever it wants to work. It may take 2 attempts or 15 before you get on it.

I'm surprised that this issue isn't widespread, and so far only saw recent reports:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-11-08 at 1:44 AM, Thundervision said:

Yep, same here, guys. I'm experiencing this very issue for over a month or two. I'm basically can't use K-Drive unless some miracle happens on my N-th attempt to mount it. But then I have to dismount on my own, 'cause you can't interact with anything when using the board, thus it gets borked again. It's really infuriating at this point. I'm not even bothering using K-Drive on the Plains/OV when playing with other players, because AW works just fine and doesn't waste your time.

It just works whenever it wants to work. It may take 2 attempts or 15 before you get on it.

I'm surprised that this issue isn't widespread, and so far only saw recent reports:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...