Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter bugs.

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Only recently started running Exploiter and already running into constant bugs in squads.

-HUD disappears completely.  You can not see your health or ammo,  you cant see any damage numbers if you shoot stuff.   It persists all the way through the mission.  Here is a video,  It started inside deck 12 and carried on to the outside part.  

- Exit door fails to open, takes forever...

- One fight Exploiter refused to create more fractures so I was stuck.  I ran around trying everything I could and nothing,  I finally got fed up and was going to wait him out so I went to the hills by the map edge and waited a second and he finally started working again.   Fight took like 47 minutes or so.... ugh...this bug is in youtube videos from when it first dropped and its still happening....

-When you kill Exploiter his loot is not highlighted at all like Profit-Takers loot is.   The time it takes for Exploiters loot to drop/show up and him exploding is very short.....

-I used my 1 Diluted Thermia for my first profit taker with a friend.  After the fight it said I got Diluted Thermia in the mission reward screen.   However the next day when I went to run it again I did not have any Diluted Thermia.  It was gone from my inventory.   I have noted used my own thermia since then but now I have 12 thermia.  I will keep track of whether or not this happens again..   

==========

I suck at overheating Exploiter with cans in the last part but this is an easy fight and I definitely want to farm the crap out of this fight until I got the Ephymra and Deck 12 scene.   Already got me an Articula.  But all these bugs make it round

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN