Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp

--Q--TheLoneRonin

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/6955-please-read-here-before-posting-suggestions-for-pvp/

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)

-

There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.

Would rather the development time be spend on improving the pve experience rather than taking up time developing Pvp.Tons of pvp shooters out there, not so with pve like this game. I'd never say never but it really is nowhere near as much of a priority as the pve content in this game.

There should be PvP because at first when I saw this game I thought there would be a PvP option or a place on the menu where you can PvP or do Elimination rounds with other players

Yeah... No.

Here's a point for why "No" I have a Rhino setup with 300 energy with iron skin, I have a buffed up rank 30 gorgon which will put holes in anything faster than I care to guess, and I have an energy siphon artifact, so lets put this in with other warframes okay? I go in put on Iron skin and I'll have energy to use well after everyone is dead, pvp over. Everyone yells OP and bs and so on. My Heat sword deals enough damage to kill most things from level 30-45 with one hit, little more for heavies. I use Rhino charge to get close while I have Iron skin on and a few whacks, your shields are gone, a few more and you're health is gone.

They would have to both Nerf the Rhino so much he won't be worth playing PvE and losing him as a worth while warframe to play, and nerf all the weapons and tons more work for the devs.

Another one, the Frost has a shield he can put up in front of him? same thing here, There's more to argue about why PvP would be bad that it makes this discustion silly.

And here we have the common pvp thread in its natural habitat. This one here is different, you see, as it has yet to be locked. Not only that, but it actually has replies too, mate.

Given the circumstances, it would have been a rare find, but the amount of dead horse beating it contains just makes it another worthless "Can I haz pvp plz" thread that somehow managed to avoid being locked.

And here we have the common pvp thread in its natural habitat. This one here is different, you see, as it has yet to be locked. Not only that, but it actually has replies too, mate.

Given the circumstances, it would have been a rare find, but the amount of dead horse beating it contains just makes it another worthless "Can I haz pvp plz" thread that somehow managed to avoid being locked.

lol probably because people are making jokes and talking about how bad it would be. Seriously though.. PVP would be such a troll-fest lol..

Loki and Ash stealths and kill you before you can even react. Ash teleport to you and hit 2 turns invisible and stuns you. Let Gorgon rip you a new A******. GG you're dead. Or HEK Point Blank you to the face with 100% Multishot.

Problem with AoE's. They don't care if you're invisible. You waste energy to go invisible. They push AoE skill. Theres a nice crunching sound followed by a corpse magically appearing on the ground.