Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna elevator Bug

(NSW)Omnio

We are in fortuna in a squad of 4. I was host.When placing a canister for thermia fractures the game crashed.  Loaded back in and completed the thermia fracture and then host Game crashed. Then the rest of the squad had software Cash.   
Crashed  = "software closed" 

Edited by (NSW)Omnio
add Software Closed = Crashed

When I was farming with Omnio and two others, we had multiple game crashes that caused us to everything we had gotten in that time. After Omnio's first crash we managed to get everyone back into the squad, including Omnio himself. After about ten to fifteen minutes my game crashed causing the others to go through a host migration which then caused their games to crash as well. This lead to all four of us losing our thermia, toroids, and other resources. A number of things have been going wrong in Orb Valis recently such as load times stretching to thirty minutes, unable to keep a full squad when trying to fight the exploiter orb, exploiter orb and profit taker bounties causing the squad to suffer from back to back host migrations and game crashes that seperate the squad into different instances where they are fighting alone against them. These things have kept us from enjoying the more challenging content of Orb Valis, please see to them at your earliest convenience.

While I was in fortuna solo I have been dced from the orb vallis several times. While doing the exploiter orb, I cannot take more than one person(even one is pushing it) with out crashes, DC's or a myriad of other bugs. In addition while trying to perform one such exploiter hunt (with kurin and omnio and one other) each member of our team dced or had an app crash. I love orb vallis and love what we can do there. But cannot play this open world solo or otherwise.

Thank you for your time