Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

my game is currupted

(PSN)Iinkian

hi I reported these bugs back to back and now there getting worse first my nightwave rank wouldn't lvl up even though I filled the bar nere 10 to 30 times then. all of my fromas. wich was 14 normal formas 3 aura and 1 umbra. all vanish from my inventory. wich I had reported before. but now the nightwave is over the porlarty slots on my warframes and weapons had change some and the mods such as blood rush that was in the slots also vanish. and when ever I load up the game now or try to enter missions im promted with an breaf error saying that my data is now corrupted. please help me. before me playing a corrupted account breaks youre game. and not agnore this report like the other ones. and ps.. please try not to remove any more of my stuff 😞 I farm soo hard to get what I got and barely get to spend money on this game. and I got alout of frames and gear I don't want to lose.

• 2 weeks later...

hi idk if you see my other post yet but I thought id let you know my gear is still all missing and my account is still prompting me with the error telling me that because items that were on my character have gone missing my data is now corrupted and it be nice if you can help fix it before I start to lose more of my stuff or I end up spreading a corrupted bug. by playing with others. wich in the end will break you're game if it gets any worse. please help me.