Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frogmouth Sawgaw hitbox does not exist

muziqaz

In last couple of days Frogmouth Sawgaw has no hitbox. I do not trigger a hit even at point blank distance. Even when scanning the bird, the scanning area is around its back and very small.

The hitbox comes alive on sawgaw's lift off. It is almost impossible to hit sawgaw when it is flying because of its random flying patterns and teleportations.

Keep in mind, when its sitting on them giant mushrooms, and you "hit" it with the dart, the hitting sound plays, yet it doesn't register.

I noticed when it lands on the mushroom, for a second or two it just slides to the side a little bit.

Also, other Sawgaws, while easier to hit, their scanning area when you sedate them is non existent. As if the surface of the mushroom covers it.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

All the sawgaws have no hit boxes practically speaking, the only way u get a hit box of any kind is if they fly off and you manage to shoot em by sheer dumb luck.

this really has to be fixed as targeting them is impossible from short range, long range and even like a 1 meter away from them.

The tranq. darts do nothing practically as if the bird animation is there yet the hit box is constantly being moved around or something.

all my captures that i did manage to get are bad captures...