Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add more K-drive races.

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Im max rank with ventkids, have mastered all 4 boards,  have raced every race(achievement).  So I am experienced with K-drive.  

I love all the races, (except maybe the ones in caves lol).  But can we just get some regular race tracks???  Going along the roads of Orb Vallis is EXTREMELY fulfilling.   You have a TON of racetracks built into the game that never get used.   Was this done for technical reasons?  You cant lay down 100 checkpoints or something??  I guess I will get a pic of the map and highlight some courses we could have.  

I think cirquit races have some mechanics you could play around with to like laps, and doing the courses in reverse. 

Multiplayer K-drive is non existant/broken..   If one person talks to a ventkid it should warp everyone to the starting line so everyone can run the race at the same time.  I have managed to do it a few times but usually it just locks the other player out of the race until the first person finishes.  (and then it breaks the ventkid and doesnt let you start more races from there)

-------------

Anyways thanx for everything K-drive but I really want to cruise the OV roads =(  I want them to be races so we get waypoints.  Driving the roads yourself is hard to do without constantly checking map.