Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics and their mission types

Samhel

There should be missions from all mission types with all types of relics with changing destinations, instead of just waiting for the right moment with this system.
I think void keys were better in one little important thing than relics:

You had the right to choose which mission type you wanted to do.

With relics we have to choose from the randomly generated missions with higher or lower chance of appearing with each mission type, and no it's not better that players MUST do missions they didn't like in the past. Forcing them to do so won't change anything. I was sitting many times waiting for that neo, or axi mobile defense or defense to get changed into something else. Then it became the same mission type it was... You can say that it's just my opinion, but i love survivals, and captures, and disruption missions okay? And i know that there are other people on the planet too, but one thing is certain:

No one has the time to wait till midnight or dawn for their prefered mission types, and this way it just became a torture sometimes to farm out primes with limited time in our hands.

If the only comment you can give is to "leave the game if it's a torture for you" or "then buy primes from trade chat" than just move along. It's a feedback for DE and I'd like to know your opinion on the case too. Case closed

Edited by Samhel