The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Not Playing This Game Until Crash Issues Are Fixed

Limekim

This is the fifth time i try doing 1 run on kappa and i crash near the end resulting in no bonus xp for me, i am not playing this game until this random crassh issue is fixed.

This has pissed me off for way to long now and im not dealing with it anymore

well must be your pc not the game, since I never crash at kappa.

besides survival mission in the void that is.

also I noticed it might  have also something to do with your connection

me and my big brother were using the net, I was playing void(survival) he was playing dota(online) 

I kept crashing whenever I try void runs with people, but when he left I stopped crashing

Edited by Fammia

This is the fifth time i try doing 1 run on kappa and i crash near the end resulting in no bonus xp for me, i am not playing this game until this random crassh issue is fixed.

This has &!$$ed me off for way to long now and im not dealing with it anymore

Well of course you're not playing, if you tried you'd just crash.

Quite likely this is due to a "local issue" and not with the game itself. Instead of throwing up your hands and giving up, I might suggest updating your graphics drivers, your DirectX drivers, running Windows Update 2-3 times in succession, and if that doesn't work, delete the Warframe installation and reinstall it.

Then, and only then, if all of that has not done something for your issue, I would then recomend that you contact the official Warframe Tech Support department, as after eliminating the above, if the issue still persists, then you might honestly have an issue resulting from the game itself, and if that's the case then DE needs to be made aware of it. However, "I crash after defending the Kappa map cryopod" really doesn't say much from a debugging perspective.

How does the game crash? Straight to your desktop or is there an error message of somekind?

Checking the logs from your graphics card, or from windows itself, is there a critical error that occurs with a file at the time of the crash?

Is it the exact same moment that you crash each time? Say, when Lotus is saying or is about to say her closing "Head to extraction" lines? Is it during the mission exit screen? Some random place between leaving the cryopod and reaching extraction? Is it when the timer completes?

Etc... etc... etc...

I was crashing on a few maps, and it seemed to be the same types of maps over and over, but it turned out that it was from the multi-threading option they added and I was using and testing. I also had an issue awhile back with how my ping was set after I narrowed it, it solved that crash issue. As others have said, look how you're set-up and try to see if there is something your end that may be leading to this issue and if you are getting crashed out it may be easy to tweak and fix, if not a tech ticket or a google search may help you find an answer.

This doesn't seem like a well known issue, which usually mean its player side issues.

Edited by ZeroPhobic