Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Looks Like A Man

R33F3R

I thought it was weird that Ember actually looks pretty sexy but when I look at Nyx, she looks like a cross between a man and a woman. Now I know why! The mesh that Nyx is built from is identical to the Excaliburs, subtract the breasts. Why would you do this DE?

So they used the move brush in zbrush to deform the mesh into a female shape, but when it was created the mesh was for the excalibur, and therefore originally sculpted as a man. That is what makes it look manly.

Edited by R33F3R

So they used the move brush in zbrush to deform the mesh into a female shape, but when it was created the mesh was for the excalibur, and therefore originally sculpted as a man. That is what makes it looks manly.

So the fact that they used existing resources to create something new is why she looks manly?

This is not "off topic", this is MY feedback on the warframes. And this is a weak cop out to get nyx released. All Im saying is model a new f'ing body for her. One that doesnt look like she has a penis.

Edited by R33F3R

This is not "off topic", this is MY feedback on the warframes. And this is a weak cop out to get nyx released. All Im saying is model a new f'ing body for her. One that doesnt look like she has a penis.

First you questioned why she looked like a man, now you're saying that she's unoriginal and needs an entirely new model.

She is clearly a woman, you can easily tell that she is Nyx, not Excalibur. I'm not seeing the problem here.

Hahaha I knew someone would mention this eventually!

This thread should've been moved to off-topic by now..

LOL. Sorry, it was the first thing I noticed when I first got her.

One that doesnt look like she has a penis.

She what? ... Are you serious? 'cause I'm just not seeing that.

She what? ... Are you serious? 'cause I'm just not seeing that.

Yeah Im just using trigger words because Im getting frustrated that no one is agreeing with me.

The one point I have been trying to make is the reason Nyx looks like a man is because they took a zbrush sculpt of a ripped man and then moved the verticies around until the man was skinny, had breasts, and had wider hips. If you dont see or understand this, then I have no use for you in my feedback thread. Thanks.

Yeah Im just using trigger words because Im getting frustrated that no one is agreeing with me.

The one point I have been trying to make is the reason Nyx looks like a man is because they took a zbrush sculpt of a ripped man and then moved the verticies around until the man was skinny, had breasts, and had wider hips. If you dont see or understand this, then I have no use for you in my feedback thread. Thanks.

I haven't been studying Nyx's model that much, as she isn't that attractive to me. Kudos to you for noticing this.

Also, if you have a problem and you know what they've done with zbrush, why don't you design a better one then?

Most of your responses seemed rather trolling, hence all the weird responses...

She's already been released...........................

Very good, wheat. Im sure there was pressure from the team to release two warframes under the patch. So as a plan B, the art director said to the artists, stop modelling something new and take old assets and make them female.

...Which is weak by the way

Edited by R33F3R

LOL. You're welcome! :P

I see and understand it just fine, thanks. I just don't think it's a problem.

We talked about that in the Designer Council way befor Nyx Release. So you´re not alone with that complaining

It isnt a secret that the Base of her is Excalibur and i don´t think thats a bad thing. She looks like a Female deffinitly.

Why not let Nyx wearing the same "Cloth" as Excalibur? and they use zbrush to make a male model to female - Yea but is that a bad think eather?

I mean me including many were complaning about her way befor release but i fine now. It´s not that big problem. many like the Excalibur look and whould love to switch gender.

I think this will come in future and this is still beta. cause they probably bringing Gender Switch the Nyx model will chance cause there whould be too much eaquel when there is a Female Excalibur so just wait.

remember Ember she was having a gender switch a few updates early. and many hope to see the "Male" version again or at least a few parts of it.

Edot: Damed this could be the start of a Rap carrier: Remember Ember she switched Gender ;)

Edited by Knastcore

Very good, wheat. Im sure there was pressure from the team to release two warframes under the patch. So as a plan B, the art director said to the artists, stop modelling something new and take old assets and make them female.

...Which is weak by the way...and a cop out

At least i prefere a placeholder warframe look and get a new Skill set. instead of just having one new. This is a beta they should be aloud to use placeholder until they rdy with the more important stuff