Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

trade bug?

CyberRat

Question

i traded another player plat for a mesa prime system blueprint, but when i went to turn it in for rank up with new loka i didnt have it, when i looked for it in inventory i did have a mesa prime system part already crafted. i was under the impression that you can only trade blueprints and not parts so. am i incorrect on this and i got trade a part and not blueprint or did the blueprint turn into a crafted part some how. i did not build it.

2 answers to this question

Are you absolutely certain you're not mixing "built part" with "blueprint"? Would you mind providing screenshots
- Of your inventory with search bar including the needed keywords to highlight the part (e.g. "mesa prime system", without the quotes)
- Of the syndicate menu requiring that particular part?
A lot of people don't see that the syndicate in fact asks for a built part rather than a blueprint and make reports of issues existing considering they do have the blueprint in their inventory. 
This frequently-occurring event can be avoided with a message popping up upon hovering over the missing parts providing information that the item needs to be crafted.