The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Aim/Glide not working with controller since update

DarthTygg

Aim/Glide not working with controller since update.

The left trigger works in menus but can't use it to aim or glide in mssions, since update 26.

Have logged off and onto game. tried different missions, changed batterries on controller.

Currently using xbox 360 wireless controller. Have been using it for warframe since I started playing 4 months ago, without issue.

Update. Default keyboard bindings had apparently changed as well. I couldn't use the keyboard to open chat but could type once it was open. Rebooting the PC and then logging into the game and setting all control settings including keyboard settings back to default. fixed the issues.

If you have an active melee you can wall grab and aim glide as soon as you use primary or secondary you lose the ability to do so.  annoying in mission and also makes unveiling the riven with the kills when wall latching/running without touching the floor very frustrating. No problem before update, now a big issue due to the changes. Please fix this bug. Thank 

Update, changed weapons from Acceltra to Baza and seems that the aim glide and wall grab are restored... don't know if it was the restore to defaults that returned functionality, or the change of weapons since it was the first primary change for that frame since the update. Will keep this thread updated if I find any other info.

Edited by GreyWolfe111

Problem solved!  At least for me.  Here is how I did it.  

I logged into the game and while on my orbiter I went into options and selected configure controller bindings. In the bottom right I hit default and it must have changed something because after confirming default settings I exited the menu and it asked if I wanted to save changes. I said yes and now it works fine.  If this doesn't work for you I recommend verifying game files and optimizing game cache from the settings menu in the launcher as this has also worked for me in the past.

Hope this helps.