Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing the Lich

CuChulainnWD

Opening up the Requiem mods and having the order revealed tends to lock your HUD into the requiem reveal overlay when you go for the 2nd kill with the Parazon. This makes it difficult to navigate and engage enemies with ranged weapons. This happens if I am not host. Will see what happens when I host

Edit:

I killed my first lich, and it completely locked up my game. I can look left and right but any other key stroke does not register.  My Req order that worked on the kill was Khra Vome Fass. When the rest of the team made it to the exit my UI righted itself but the Lich kill did not count.

Tried for a second time and it again completely locked up on the kill of the Lich. Rebooted the game and optimized after the latest hotfix. Will try for a third time.

Third attempt confirmed you can not kill the lich even with the mods in the right order. We killed him, all  three Req slots showed the off white lit symbols. He gets up again, and you take him down, hit him again with the Parazon and then it locks you up completely.

Went for a fourth attempt, killed him outright on the 2nd time he takes a knee, and UI locked up again.

Edited by CuChulainnWD
Update