Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros' Soul Punch

Tony4580

the projectile most of the time will fly out behind the enemy (behind being if you drew a line from you to it and made the line keep going) but it is very very derpy, sometimes shooting off in a random direction and most of the time doing nothing at all

yeah mine usually goes in random directions ive noticed dat too. i hope they fix it cuz i still haven't gotten a multikill with it

The projectile isn't visible, however it does work. It doesn't necessarily hit other enemies, but rather when the projectile hits a surface it knocks down all enemies in a certain radius. It is best used from a higher vantage point, as if you shoot downwards into a crowd it will immediately pass through the initial target, hit the floor, and knock them all down. Try this for yourself, and you will get the hang of it. This effect does not trigger when it comes in contact with enemies. As far as I know, nothing happens when the projectile is aimed at enemies behind the initial target. It is quite misleading as a result.

The projectile isn't visible, however it does work. It doesn't necessarily hit other enemies, but rather when the projectile hits a surface it knocks down all enemies in a certain radius. It is best used from a higher vantage point, as if you shoot downwards into a crowd it will immediately pass through the initial target, hit the floor, and knock them all down. Try this for yourself, and you will get the hang of it. This effect does not trigger when it comes in contact with enemies. As far as I know, nothing happens when the projectile is aimed at enemies behind the initial target. It is quite misleading as a result.

it is very misleading but thanks ima try ur method out and see how it works out, i just wanna use the skill effectively as possible not get just single kills

Initially there is NO projectile at all.

Projectile spawns when your initial target is ragdolled, then (it's visible - it's white and has snowflake particles like frost skills) it goes in the straight line as if it was extension of line drawn between you and your target.

Additionally it has initial impact AoE splash, which in most cases will not work very well, unless you utilize height difference

Edited by SkacikPLz

Initially there is NO projectile at all.

Projectile spawns when your initial target is ragdolled, then (it's visible - it's white and has snowflake particles like frost skills) it goes in the straight line as if it was extension of line drawn between you and your target.

Additionally it has initial impact AoE splash, which in most cases will not work very well, unless you utilize height difference

ahh i see lmao @ all the grineer bodies flying, but cool i definitely gotta give that a shot thx