Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Tsukuyomi Helmet

I'm a huge fan of Ash Prime and his kit and I've had Ash my main for as long as I have played Warframe, I've gotten the Tsukuyomi skin for him and I think it looks absolutely amazing on ash, but I have always been EXTREMELY bothered by the fact that the helmet's visor thing is colored in from the "accents" tabs, meaning that in order to have golden accents on my frame, I must have the main part of my helmet being orange, I believe most players find this skin incredibly amazing just because how the helmets looks with black and the energy stripes, and i know this is unlikely but would it be possible to have DE change the color tabs for the Tsukuyomi Helmet such that maybe the front part is colored by "tertiary" or something else? That would make my life so much better and trust me I love this game and that's like the only thing that bothers me.6r3j5aW.jpgjxozg6K.jpg

Probably not going to change at all. That's a TennoGen item, which means that it was created by someone else, and DE seems to try and not tinker with anything that may go against with an artist's original intention/design.

Also, this isn't really the place to ask for such changes, since there's a Feedback section of the forum. But as I said already, not much change is going to happen.