Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sprint forced de-toggle bug

Ulvra

Been running about solo for a bit since the update and wasn't having issues, but then today I invited a friend to a group to do the weekend alerts, specifically the melee only ones and I was having weird issues with my sprinting.

Every time I used my melee my sprinting would be de-toggled. I tried this with both toggle sprint on and off, as well as with committing fully to melee and normal mode and in all cases whenever I used my melee I'd be forced back to trundle speed. Especially annoying for non-toggle sprint because even though I am physically still holding the button down I have to release the button and then press it again to start sprinting once more. The odd thing is, my friend was not having these issues.

In both cases I was being host, thus it seems it only occurs on host side and only when you are in a group with others.

Further testing.

Switched to khora after finishing the three alerts and did not have the same issue, so it's likely related to either frame or weapon.

When I had the issue I was using saryn and gram prime (tempo royale), for khora when things were fine I was using a plague keewar zaw (clashing forest). My friend was first octavia using tonbo and them ember using ether daggers, not having issues either time.

Edit: Further testing suggests it's related to gram prime or tempo royale specifically.

Edited by Ulvra