Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drum Contest Is Now Closed!

[DE]Megan

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, September 30, 2013 - not a submission
Hidden by [DE]Megan, September 30, 2013 - not a submission

My contest entry.

http://youtu.be/AOLzaFAFlSY

I'm the dark assassin I came here from dark void,I'm the dark drummer I've played with dark assassin drummer team and we called as dark drummers but now they are calling me as Loki what I've become.

EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

Эй ты пидо*ас выходи со мной на связь!!! xDD

Oh these entries are so bad... I wonder how long it will take people to understand that 2+ people and coordination is what will win it?

Dude I wonder how long it will take you to understand that you havnt got a clue what you are talking about. Even with team speak and totaly lag free systems there's is still goann be latencey isssues. And who is gona operate the counting in and then the capture software? It's a novelty competion for fun, were not playing Wardrum, it is not a percusion simulator based game and nobody expects you to treasure these beats for years to come on your mp3 player. I will appologise after you present your 8 man tenno tribute band will the skill and finnes of an orchestrial condutor, and from that day on I will stop maiming the corpus and wait in your dojo patiently for band practice so I can learn from you virtouso-esque abilities. Grow up, it's a bit of fun with a novelty item that is not really representive of playing actual instruments, I know this because i play several instuments. It's a dojo toy and a light hearted competion and besides when I wasnt hosting the lag made it dificult to play with even just one more player, espiacialy via chat. My entries on here, I didn't even know there were drums till i saw the "drum competion" goes live notice and i didnt have any capture or editing software and it still only took me an hour so either post an attempt that is at least equal to mine or keep you're malignat and ill informed opinions to yourself and stop trying to urinate on everyones cornflakes. THeres some nice vids here and MOST people had fun doing them or checkiing them out.

Dude I wonder how long it will take you to understand that you havnt got a clue... *Message continues*

I know I'm not the only one here who thinks so, but you had the best of the solo sessions so far, IMO, and frankly, all it's going to take is one coordinated and determined clan to nuke the competition regardless of connection speed.

Having forseen that, I think this should be made a recurring event. Maybe all of the semi-finalists should be given a new instrument set to add to their dojo for the next one. And heck, maybe this could be split up into categories for the size of your band.