Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch weapon/gun and dedicated Melee mode issue.

EdDiesel

Under the keybind controls section there is an option to set your "switch weapon" and "switch gun". I use mouse scroll up for switch weapon and mouse scroll down for switch gun.

When using dedicated melee mode using switch weapon/gun will randomly swap to secondary or primary. I tried several combinations of these and can't consistently swap to my weapon of choice. I would like to see an option that allows players to swap specifically either to primary and/or secondary, so when I press my keybind of choice in this case mouse scroll up, this would allow me to swap to my primary weapon.Mouse scroll down would allow me to swap to secondary.

Similar to how you can swap gear items using gear selection wheel or specifying which gear slot you want to use under keybinds, I would like to see an option to allow players to set keybind that will allow them to swap to their weapon of choice.

Th epurpose of this discussion is to allow players to specifically choose which weapon they want to swap to without cycling between primary and secondary.

Edited by EdDiesel