Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe concept, Codename: Platoon the Provident

(PSN)shadowsurfer6

I'm still working put the major details but this is what I have going this far.

A soldier asthetic, sporting the equivalent of a hazmat mask and several glowing lights (Eyes) around his head. He has a look like a cyber soldier with clips and grenades on his chest. 

Granted it almost sounds like a mix of mesa and vauban prime...... But who really cares lol.

Passive: picking up spare ammo or excess energy gives him up to five "Charges" each charge increases his armor by 50 and are consumed with certain abilities.

1) Grenade belt- switch between three types of grenades to achieve various effects.

A) Flash- Blind enemies within X Meters, opening them to finishers.

B) Molotov- Set an X meter radius on fire, causing armored targets to lose X% of their armor and become prone to more damage 

C) Plastique- Toss a charge and let it explode dealing Blast dmg on all enemies nearby and a chance to disarm them.

2) Ammo belt-  consume a charge and toggle different bullets to reload your magazine with X% of four types of ammo. (Does not affect Status or crit)

A) Acid Rounds- Adds corrosive damage to your primary weapon or converts X% of damage into corrosive.

B) Bleeder rounds- Same for slash.

C) Bio Rounds- Same for either toxic or viral

D) Nuke rounds- Same for radiation.

3) Medic!- smack his chest and give him X health Regen over time. Consumes a charge and the Regen is higher based on how low his health is on cast.

4) Riot!- Reload your magazine and increase fire rate and damage by X% Taking damage reduces the duration, and dealing damage keeps the timer going, with diminishing returns.

The general play style is for gun play and utility mixed with some survivability and good damage potential. I certainly don't think my idea will draw that much attention, but hey, like Wayne Gretzky said.....

Edit: Idea to add for Platoons 3, able to see enemies through obstacles up to X meters away, making medic easier to use during cover, adding some more situational awareness. Criticism always welcome.

Edited by (PS4)shadowsurfer6