Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow opening Locker issues

ZenobiaPrime

As a new player to the game having issues getting credits, so to alleviate this to a small degree I've been using the Kubrow to open Corpus locker boxes (level 10-12 thereabouts)
First: issue:
The Kubrow sometimes takes forever to open them, however its somewhat random sometimes the kubrow is opening them before i'm even standing in front of it (mostly it doesn't), but sometimes I have to move away from the box then she opens it. (go figure and this is all within one run of a single mission)
Second issue:
some of the boxes are like they dont exist for the Kubrow and she wont open them at all.
(I do realise there only a 90% chance, (with mod I have installed and maxed) and I do see the ones that she tries to open but they don't, and I'm not talking about those ones,)

Now i realise that credits are not an issue for most end game players, most have millions, but for me just starting I need every way to make a few credits. this is obviously been put in the game to make a little extra but when its not working the way its intended its frustrating waiting for the Kubrow 🐕 to decide if its one that will or wont be opened and above all time consuming.🔄

Appropriate it if someone on the Dev team might take have a look at some point, thank you.

For a new player, just play sancuary onslaught or farm defense missions for credits. Alternatively you could also be a bit greedy and ask someone to taxi you to the index (invite you into their squad and play a gamemode in which you get a high amount of credits).

Also, you should post this into the feedback forum as this is just general discussion about missions and levels.