Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

STOP reducing the anger of the Kuva Lich plz it's really stupid and time wasting

ArchWu5

Since we got the Kuva Lich I've finished 6 Liches,however,each of them was finished with a long long process of accumulating the anger,especially when I know the correct Requiem Mods' name and order,normally the Lich is 5 rank and each time I failed to slay it the anger of it will reduce and I need to spend a lot more time to accumulate the anger to let it appear again.The recent 3 Liches cost me almost 1 hour or more to make it very angry and appear in the mission so that I can slay it with the correct Requiem Mods in correct order.It's really tiring and time wasting.I hope that this reduction of the anger can be moved.

• Like 2

It sucks to have a gamemode take longer, but think about it, people wouldn't try to gain the knowledge to kill them anymore, they would just rush through and kill the lich. And for the players who want to gain murmur, they would have a lich every second run as they would get killed everytime. This would defeat the point fo murmur farming and would make the "game mode" a lot less fun.

Edited by Jutzo
stupidity

50 minutes ago, Jutzo said:

It sucks to have a gamemode take longer, but think about it, people wouldn't try to gain the knowledge to kill them anymore, they would just rush through and kill the lich. And for the players who want to gain murmur, they would have a lich every second run as they would get killed everytime. This would defeat the point fo murmur farming and would make the "game mode" a lot less fun.

Also, I'm sure you should post this in the warframe feedback forum.

I do agree with what you said,however,the situation is that when I know the correct Requiem Mods in correct order,I only want the lich appear in my next mission so that I can finish this long run.But mostly,I still need to do some more missions to guarantee so.Even for players who want to gain murmur,when they reveal the 3 correct Mods,they still need to try the order of them.It's impossible to say that just the first try they can kill the lich all the time,right?So then the lich will rank up and the anger of lich will drop.Things are just so complicated and tiring.
BTW,I'm not quite familiar with the forum,I do want to report this issue in the feedback forum so I clicked "Feedback" and then "missions&levels".Now I know where should I post those reports.If this bothers,sorry for that.

Edited by ArchWu5
  • Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ArchWu5:

I do agree with what you said,however,the situation is that when I know the correct Requiem Mods in correct order,I only want the lich appear in my next mission so that I can finish this long run.But mostly,I still need to do some more missions to guarantee so.Even for players who want to gain murmur,when they reveal the 3 correct Mods,they still need to try the order of them.It's impossible to say that just the first time they try they can kill the lich all the time,right?So then the lich will rank up and the anger of lich will drop.Things are just so complicated and tiring.
BTW,I'm not quite familiar with the forum,I do want to report this issue in the feedback forum so I clicked "Feedback" and then "missions&levels".Now I know where should I post those reports.If this bothers,sorry for that.

Sorry, I kind off read it wrong and also didn't think much about it. It would be a good addition if they added a button or something so you can visit the lich or make it automatically spawn after you collected all the murmur or got the information for the correct order to kill the lich. It really is unnecessary to provoke him after you got the right information.

24 minutes ago, Jutzo said:

Sorry, I kind off read it wrong and also didn't think much about it. It would be a good addition if they added a button or something so you can visit the lich or make it automatically spawn after you collected all the murmur or got the information for the correct order to kill the lich. It really is unnecessary to provoke him after you got the right information.

The root of this problem is that the frequency that the lich appears in the mission is directly associated with it's anger.So we can't control when it should come out as we wish.It may come out in every mission when you don't know the correct Mods and order,and it may seldom come out when you know the right mods and order,eager killing it.I've finished 20 liches and now I'm really tired of this.This is not fun lol.Hope they can improve this gamemode.

Edited by ArchWu5
  • Like 1