Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember shoulder armor

Arcira

There is a bug with Ember missing her prime shoulder attatchments on one of my setups. I´m not asking to fix it because it looks nice for this specific theme but can we get an option to activate/disable them on demand? 

Another thing I´d like to mention is the Immolation "fire cloak" effect at max temperatur. It´s fairly centered around her torso and "cuts of" her legs and head. Would be nice if you could increase the size/distance or something in order to make it look a little bit more like a shield.

12 hours ago, KokoroWish said:

Her Prime Shoulders (if you mean her default ones she usually comes with), are actually an entry in the Attatchments section when you're customising her. Might want to check if you've actually got them equipped on that setup.

Ember Prime shoulder attachments are a special case in which you can not unequip them usually (the first slot in the first row which says "NONE" simply doesn´t exist). In my case this option is somehow enabled (not sure how or why) i.e. no attachments are equipped.

I could equip them but then I´m lacking the option to remove them afterwards which is the thing I´m asking for.