Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Various Primary Weapon Rivens

Natureboy1996

For now, not much going on ATM except the 5 Rivens so far, and they are as follows

Zhuge Crita-geliata: +DMG +COLD +CRITICAL CHANCE  Price: 500P (can be talked about, but will not do mixed, none at all, I got enough rivens to still sort through and roll)
Good riven for the most part, the Cold, if you're a fan of Viral builds, then it'll mesh well with it, and this will push your Crit chance already.
Opticor Crita-satitin: +MULTISHOT +MAG SIZE +CRITICAL CHANCE -ZOOM Price: 1400P
An exceptional riven that gives this gun a hell of a punch, and the negative zoom helps with the view. On Vandal, it's pretty good, but I can only imagine the benefits it'll give to the base counterpart.
Sobek Sati-toxiata: +DMG +MULTISHOT +TOXIN Price: 800P
Power creep be damned, an all around solid riven that'll benefit acid shell centered builds and give it a hell of a punch, makes it viable with higher level enemies to where they usually eat shotgun rounds u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶r̶c̶a̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶s̶m̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ 

Strun Magna-satiata: +IMPACT +MULTISHOT +DMG Price: 300p
An Alright riven, Impact isn't everyone's shtick for obvious reasons, but the extra damage and multishot is very nice.
Supra Croni-critacan: +CRITICAL CHANCE +MULTISHOT +FIRE RATE -MAG SIZE Price: Negotiable
A fun riven, but I'm not sure how to price it, since it's too polarizing for me.

You can contact me either in-game or on here, IGN is Natureboy1996, you can also add me on there with a note in case I'm offline. Not sure if I can post it here, but you can also message me on Discord, discord tag is The Colonel#2824 . Looking forward to our future business dealings.

5TO71ft.png

Archived