Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobility Of Warframes While Using Skills

lautalocos

one of the reasons this game doesn´t have a cover system is because DE wanted to keep the fast movement of the game.

now, vauban is the only warframe that can move while using his skills. not every skill in the game should be usable while moving, but a lot of them should, like.

ash shuriken and smoke bomb

volt shock

ember fireball (and maybe overheat)

loki decoy and invinsibility

nova whatever the second skill was named

banshee sonic boom (maybe sonar)

saryn venom

nekros soul punch

trinity WoL and energy vampire

nyx mind control and psych bolt

frost freeze (maybe ice wave too)

mag skills 1, 2 and 3

i think that those are all the skills that would fit better if the warframe could move while doing them. at least, that´s what i think.

Not to be to nitpicky, but you may want to check your comparisons there. One of the features of nova is that her abilities are usable pretty much anytime. And Necros definitely gest his soul punch on the move done (jump shot!).

Unless I'm thinking of using skills while standing, moving normal, or airborne, but you want to use them while sprinting??

Edited by greymalken

Not to be to nitpicky, but you may want to check your comparisons there. One of the features of nova is that her abilities are usable pretty much anytime. And Necros definitely gest his soul punch on the move done (jump shot!).

Unless I'm thinking of using skills while standing, moving normal, or airborne, but you want to use them while sprinting??

nono.

compare vauban to any other warframe. if he uses, as an example tesla, he can move while doing so, without stoping (i don´remember if he can do it while sprinting). now, if nekros uses soul punch, he stops walking and uses the ability.

what i want is that he keeps moving while using that skill, and the same for each warframe

I see - more a thing about the animation itself. Well, as someone who plays trinity alot, allow me to introduce you to an even more restricting phrase:

"CANNOT USE IN AIR"

Good Hunting, Tenno.

sounds nasty. you should go see a doctor about that