Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Orokin/Sentient Secondary Beam Weapon

Obliterater_HI

So I cant really think of a good name for this gun sorry for that. Okay, so my idea is that this weapon is a beam weapon as it says in the title. It is a long round/cone like object that is holstered using a void energy attachment grip on the warframes hip. The way the warframe grabs the gun is that the warframe jams their arm into an open area in the gun and it will cover around 3/4th's of the warframes arm then they rip it to the side to detach it from the void grip and from there they can use the gun.

Stats:

Mastery: 8

Slot: Secondary

Trigger type: Held

Range limit: 43 m

Noise level: Alarming

Fire rate: 1 RPS

Accuracy: Pinpoint

Magazine size: 100 shots per round

Impact damage: 5 (5.6%)

Puncture damage: 30 (33.3%)

Slash damage: 5 (5.6%)

Heat damage: 20 (22.2%)

Tau damage: 30 (33.3%)

Total damage: 90

Crit chance: 10%

Crit Multiplier: 1.4

Status chance: 15%

When its beam is in shooting over time 6 plates from the side of the gun will start to pull out of it and begin to spin whilst moving forward  to the tip of the gun and once it does reach the tip of the gun it makes the beam even thicker from 1 m to 1.5 m.to put the gun away the frame simple slams the side of the gun into the void holster and pull it's hand straight up.

Well thats it that's my gun idea somewhat of a short idea but an idea nonetheless 

Edited by Obliterater_HI

Ok so ima make this into i guess a bit of an amalgamation thread of some of my ideas if i can as i wanted to add a few resources some mods and maybe some enemies.

So first of Sentient Shards a new material much more common than the much harder to get eidolon shards you can get these from any sentient enemy with a 41.2% drop chance and dropping 2 - 4 each time. these are going to be my base components for most things i will post in this thread.

So for the recipe on the weapon i added in the main thread well it will take 65 sentient shards 2 nitain extract 600 polymer bundles and 600 plastids. 24 hour crafting period. the way to acquire the BP for this weapon will be a 2% chance drop from any sentient unit including eidolon and it will also be dropped my corrupted corpus with the same drop chance