Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo - Destroying Rooms

VicariousVeteran

I wouldn't have much of a problem with having to destroy all connected rooms to the room i want to destroy but as the game has grown over the years so have the decoration, this is where the real problem lies.

Bellow is a image of the main floor of my dojo, the room i want to remove and replace with a cross section is the T section on the left, it is connected to everything there is an elevator on either side for the top and bottom floors. So to remove this room i either have to remove everything from all other floors which is impossible because one is full of the reactors that power the rooms and the other has all the hall tier of which is needed for the capacity. Even if i could some how remove all those rooms i would be forced to destroy all the decorations I've painstakingly set up over the years (there are literally weeks full worth of placing decorations that would be just waisted, not to mention replacing them all).

There is a very simple solution to this problem, allow us to replace rooms instead of just destroying them! Please I know this has been a requested feature for years now and the problem is only getting worse with all the decorations being released lately.

With the upcoming (SoonTM) Empyrean update and drydock dojo room, I would hope that there will be some QOL improvements to dojo room placements.

game you have created.

C2cYfEy.png

This is just one of my rooms, I don't want to redo this.

NPt0dRA.jpg