Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Prop Placement and Sizing Bugs

(XBOX)Esper sparks96

When moving props after loading into the dojo room, the model will not update correctly if not confirmed, wether the prop was resized or moved to a different area. When moved then deselected, the model will still show as being in the new area with any changes done to it, however it's hitbox will still be in the original location; the prop will light up as if being looked at but it's hitbox will still be displaced, making it very oquard to move props. 

A partial solution to this bug seems to be to quick select any prop in that room and place it. This will stop the bug for most props, though a few props such as large grineer props seem to always have this bug. Some Examples are the Grineer Lubricant container prop, the Grineer Systems Console ( hope i have the right name ) and the Grineer Galleon fuel container prop.
I'll provide a video for the first bug as well here:

https://youtu.be/Ha07a7qY1fo

Another bug i found is that certain props no longer will resize to previous prop sizes. Found this with larger props.
The props wont change in size when shrinking past -1  ( I see each prop as state 0 and down or up to -10 or +10, rarely props, usually from the nature category will have more size limits like 15, 20 or even 30 )
This is making it harder to rebuild decorated rooms as props I originally used can't  be reused due to this sizing error, making them far too big. Ironically this bug seems to effect the same props as my last stated bug above, again such as large grineer props.

I really hope someone on the team sees this post and is able to help resolve these bugs as soon as able. Since it's related to clans I dont often see much done due to smaller priorities.