Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter orb nightmare

Temmie

I recently started playing again and this thing has been nothing but a glitchy, horrific nightmare to farm for hildryn or toroids as sadly 12k standing toroids still make it somewhat faster for me to get Standing

-Sometimes your HUD jsut vanishes for no reason when the phase 1 fight starts

-Sometimes coolant raknoids Tele-sprint-skate-rocketboost from across the map up the orbs ass and cool it off before you can even react

-Sometimes vents are immune to all normal damage, and doesnt even seem to be a UI only thing as i know how much damage should kill a vent, shoot it a correspondingly accurate amount of time yet the vent never pops, and will (anywhere between 5-10mins later) suddenly, magically pop

-Sometimes despite aiming thermia cans at her accurately your warframe throws the can directly into the stratosphere at a 100000mph missing the orb completely

-Sometimes the orb camps on the rocks and spawns raknoids directly underneath itself/jsut down the hill a bit so they spawn and shoot coolant at her instantly

-Sometimes the door into deck12 locks someone inside/outside while other squadmates pass through the door normally, some kind of instance de-sync

This has been such a nightmare i cant wait to never need to do it again

Edited by Temmie
Extra problem

Do you think DE see this post, cause some people like us want make exploiter orb. I'm so frustrated to do this boss cause i have more problm to show the pleople to do and the bugs, and u can't do the boss alone, because you need somee help, stopping the babyes or giving hit up the orb.

After bugs and people who don't know how to do it and few people who do the boss, it's impossible to do it. And even less to talk about the ephymeras. DE do f*** something!

• 4 weeks later...