The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Old Blood Corrupted my data

(PSN)QIDOM

Just finished downloading the update and it first froze on the title card and stalled my PS4. Then it froze again after reboot. Third time it took 10mins to get to the login screen where the old blood cutscene proceeded to skip and lose audio. Then after returning to the login screen it froze and my PS4 gave me the message that the data had been corrupted and I should reinstall. I’m MR27 with years put into this game. I’m hoping that this doesn’t mean I lose all my stuff. 

But this is not the end of my woes...I thought I’d kill a few hours before reinstalling the game by playing other games...but now my system is slow and freezing on other games when it wasn’t earlier in the day.

Something about this update has messed things up on my PS4 Pro. I’m defragging and restoring my licenses as I’m typing this. Hopefully it’ll fix something so that I can play other games while I decide whether warframe is worth downloading again. 

After defragging and restoring licenses it has done nothing to fix my PS4...other games are freezing and my PS4 is slow in the menus...all of this started after I downloaded the old blood update and the problems in my previous post occurred...I am beyond furious and kinda lost as to what to do. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Asahiage_ said:

A little off-topic but. Something wrong. I have noticed fps drops on missions. Changes in settings don't saves. Scrolling (syndicate's rewards, void fissures etc.) looks choppy.

Platform: PS4 Pro (Boost mode ON).

Also having major FPS drops since Old Blood update. I play on a PS4 slim. Hope OP figures out what happened to his, and hopefully DE will hotfix the FPS issues.

OP: if it is any consolation, your account is stored by DE so if you are able to get your PS4 going again, your account and all your stuff should be fine. 

10 hours ago, (PS4)soothsayer6843 said:

Also having major FPS drops since Old Blood update. I play on a PS4 slim. Hope OP figures out what happened to his, and hopefully DE will hotfix the FPS issues.

OP: if it is any consolation, your account is stored by DE so if you are able to get your PS4 going again, your account and all your stuff should be fine. 

It does help to hear that my data will be okay despite this mess of a situation. Thanks 👍

Update : I guess a night off for my PS4 Pro was enough to fix it...I’m able to play other games. Still hesitant to say 100% fixed. Apparently my system was freezing when it asked me to Accept and report the issue after it had restarted from a forced shutdown. I had always clicked yes to report it. On advice from a friend I did the opposite and I was able to play again.  I haven’t installed warframe again after the corrupted data occurred. Will do that later today.