The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

i cant sprint and cant jump once, only double jump.

(XBOX)PIXELED SOUL

sometimes when i log into the game, in my orbiter and missions, i wont be able to sprint and i cant jump once i must jump twice simultaneously.

It happened to me twice in a three month period. the only way to fix it is to quit out the game completely and reload. it doesn't fix when you go into a mission.

when i press the sprint button, nothing happens, and when i press the jump button, i jump twice simultaneously.

Thank you for your time. :0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have this problem since I started playing warframe ( about 1,5 year ago ). My WF keeps double jumping making traveling across the map a nightmare. Also forces me to use ciphers every time I try to hack greener console ( when attempting to change nodes they click and unclick at the same time ). Just like my space button been jammed or so. This bug happens for weeks, then go away for some time to be back again. Restarting the game doesn't fix it. I'm surprised there's so little topics about this annoying bug as 3 of 4 friends I've been playing with got this at some point as well. I know it's X-box topic, but couldn't find any related to PC. Maybe I'll just start one...

Edited by Tehtus