The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Inventory items missing after "Old Blood" update

(PSN)Wulfmann_K66

Hey there,

So like some out there, after downloading the "Old Blood" update I've been experiencing a few glitches here and there along with frame drops (which I'm sure will get a hotfix soon).

However I noticed something strange with my inventory:

- Polymer Bundle -

Oddly this was at 500, which is strange because after spending 400hrs with the game most of my resources (with a few exceptions like Neurodes/Neural Sensors/Oxium/Hexenon) are at least in the low to mid 40k, if not much higher. Now I don't have the exact number for the original quantity but since it's easily farmable I really don't mind, just wanted to point it out as this might be happening to other people out there and with more valuable resources too.

-Valkyr Prime Systems-

This one has me worried, was completely missing from my inventory and only realized it was gone when I was about to put the set on sale. Yesterday I had it in my inventory 100% , but today it was gone after updating the game.

Currently looking through my stuff to make sure nothing else is missing, but thought it best to post here asap hoping someone at DE could help with this issue.

Will update if I find anything else missing. Thanks and hope I'm one of the few that's been experiencing this.