Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel missions

(PSN)Ozymandias-13-

I have to say, as much cursing as there was a few times throughout the process... over all I'm actually very happy with how this was done. 

Farming for a "token" which is traded for a specific guaranteed item is a common tactics in MMOs, and it works well here. There's still a degree of grind but with a clear end in sight which is one of my favorite aspects of Arbitration as a form of end game content. 

The Grendel missions themselves were a bit harsh... but for better and worse it left me nostalgic for the old days of Warframe. The days when we weren't uncontested gods of the solar system. We were skilled and a threat, but things hadn't escalated to the point of "instant kill all enemies or be instantly killed" yet. As mentioned, there's good and bad with that, but it actually required prioritizing targets again, marking Nullifiers for everyone to take out. There was a sense of urgency, compared to most of the game. It would be nice to have that kind of balance again in some regard, even if not consistently game wide.