The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Controller Bindings not changing

KasaiTheBraixen

Ok, sorry in advance if this formatting is wrong, first time making a forum post, so, please, forgive me, but anyway, I'll explain my issue.

I'm currently using a controller to play most games with a controller, right now, it's Warframe, I prefer to have my Primary Fire set to Right Bumper instead of Right Trigger, it's my personal favourite in every shooter game, but, when I try to change it, the default settings show that Right Trigger is Primary Fire and Right Bumper is Ability Menu, so, I switch it around, set Right Trigger to Ability Menu and Right Bumper to Primary Fire, but when I go into a mission, Right Bumper is STILL Ability Menu and Right Trigger is STILL Primary Fire, and when I go into the controller bindings, it did save, but nothing has changed, I have no idea what to do about this, because even the Steam Controller Configuration didn't work, the buttons are STILL the same, Right Trigger Primary Fire, Right Bumper Ability Menu, it bothers me a whole lot, because I want to have Right Bumper as Primary Fire because of weapons that require me to fire fast, like the 4th ability Mesa has, the ultimate ability where she'll shoot at those in her sights and can attack really fast, or weapons that fire as fast as you can tap the trigger, so I want to set primary fire to Right Bumper, but it doesn't work because it's still on Right Trigger, nothing changes in the game while the bindings in the controller configuration for both Steam AND the game changed, I have no idea what to do and it bothers me a lot, I have no image for this because it wont do any good since I can't prove that I'm pressing the button assigned to that command, or, at least, I have no idea how to do that