The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Building the Dry Dock Froze my Entire PC and now its gone,

MiniGinni

I want to build the dry dock like everyone else when they download the rising tide update yesterday, I go to click build for the dry dock and then boom, my computer straight up freezes, and not just in game, all processes for my entire computer stopped and the game made me have to restart my entire PC, when I go back into the game, I look for the schem in the dojo at the exact same spot I was before when I clicked build so I know for a fact that there's enough room to build it, nothing. Not even a single schem, type in dry or dock by themselves and noting, so I start looking around the dojo, and I notice that when I click my map, I can see a new structure and its huge and has all the railjack symbols (Railjack research Etc.) are there, but theres no way I can get to it and literally nothing leading that way on any floor of my dojo, idk why this bug is happening but its been 2 days and I've been waiting for this just as long as everyone else, cant even check a build time on it I cant search for it at all Plz help, DE